[Vobject] Oops

Jeffrey Harris jeffrey at skyhouseconsulting.com
Thu Feb 16 18:36:47 CST 2006

Hi Cyrus,

So, I made several mistakes today
 - I didn't update my vobject svn tree before working (because I've
   gotten used to being the only developer)
 - I never subscribed to vobject-commits

So, with bizarre synchronicity, I added freebusy support within 24 hours
of you doing so.  Oops.

There were a few things that were different about my code than yours
(though not much), so I went ahead and merged mine with yours.  A few notes:

----
registerBehavior(class) works instead of
registerBehavior(class, string)

if class.name is the string you want.  The point of this is that one of
these days I'm going to make a decorator for registerBehavior (i.e.
@registered).

----
I think (thought I didn't test carefully) that your code was setting
tzinfo to None, when in fact you wanted to convert to UTC.

----
I went ahead and created doctests.

I'll be more careful to avoid duplicating effort in the future, thanks
for the commits!

Sincerely,
Jeffrey