[Vobject] VAVAILABILITY usage / documentation ?

Erik Dykema dykema at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 17:48:22 CDT 2010

> Hope that helps,
> Jeffrey

Hi again-
     Yes, it does help a lot.  Thanks again for taking the time.  I am
currently in hopes that what I've hacked together myself will get me
through this project, but if it doesn't, I'll definitely attempt your
approach.
     In the interest of priming the pump, I might even try and get in
touch with the calendar server guys and see where their code lives for
this sort of thing.  If it doesn't seem too hard, I'll try and wrap it
up nicely and report back.

thanks,
Erik