[Vobject] VAVAILABILITY usage / documentation ?

Erik Dykema dykema at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 09:33:11 CDT 2010

Hi vobject list-
     I'm a newish user of the vobject library.  So far I'm able to
create vcalendar & vevent objects, everything seems to work great,
thanks!
     I need some code that will track availability in a calendar with
multiple vevents.  Looking around I wondered if the "vavailability"
stuff would do that.  If not I'd be happy to write it and contribute;
but I'd like to avoid reinventing the wheel if someone has done this
already.
     Unfortunately I'm unable to find the documentation for what
exactly vavailability is or how it works.  I did some googling,
checked the cal-server folk's wiki, searched the vobject mailing list
archives, and even browsed through the past year or so of traffic on
the mailing list to no avail.
     If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it!

thank you,
Erik