[Vobject] reading vCard extracting type_param

Neil Visnapuu neil at bortonllc.com
Mon Apr 14 14:41:41 CDT 2008

Sorry on two fronts - I cannot figure out how to keep my responses in the
thread!  Do I respond to the email / change the subject line?

So, as a follow-up, I can read in a vCard (readOne etc.) and get most of
what I want.  Then, if I iterate the vCard (via Python, not via an iterable
function within the vObject module), and run the textLineToContentLine parm
on each line, I can gather the data I want on each TEL line item, match it
up to the tel_list contents, and voila.  I KNOW  I am probably doing that
wrong, but in it does accomplish what I want.