[Vobject] reading vCard extracting type_param

Neil Visnapuu neil at bortonllc.com
Mon Apr 14 13:53:17 CDT 2008

Sorry - I get the singletonparams and the textLineToContentLine logic, with
respect to setting values, but not on the reverse, where I am reading a
vCard in and want to derive which # I am handling.

I know I'm just missing something obvious, but for some reason this isn't
sinking in! I can't be the first person to want to read a vCard in and
derivce the types of phone numbers - if someone had a chunk of code out
there that did this, I'm sure that would do the trick.

Lars example works, if Type is set, but that's not the same as deciphering
cell vs. work vs. home (as he noted).