[Vobject] Minor changes, ran epydoc

Jeffrey Harris jeffrey at skyhouseconsulting.com
Thu Sep 9 17:27:52 CDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I've made a few changes to vobject, mainly I added a __init__.py and
wrote up an overview of what the ultimate behavior should be in its
docstring.  Take a look and see what you think.

I also ran epydoc on the code, right now it's a bunch of static pages,
when I move stuff to the new server I'll set up a cron job to run epydoc
periodically.  The epydoc pages are at:

http://jeffrey.skyhouseconsulting.com/epydoc/

I'm about ready to start writing Version code, but I want to make sure
everyone likes the general overview before I write TOO much.

Sincerely,
Jeffrey