[Vobject] Created list, archives won't work for a week or two

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Tue Aug 31 17:37:44 CDT 2004

On Wed Sep  1 08:35:40 2004, Tayssir John Gabbour wrote:
> badda bing, badda boom.
>
> Could you please set the list's reply-to: to the list?

Tsk... That's officially considered harmful. :-)

I do keep meaning to make that a client-side option, though.

Instead, I just routinely do "reply to list and sender" with list
messages.

When I remember, anyway.

Do we want IMAP based archives of this list, while I'm tinkering?
Dead easy to do, and very useful if you've a decent IMAP client -
really easy to search sanely, etc.

Dave.