[Vobject] Created list, archives won't work for a week or two

Jeffrey Harris jeffrey at skyhouseconsulting.com
Tue Aug 31 17:12:59 CDT 2004

Hi Folks,

Currently Skyhouse is in the process of moving to a new server and we
haven't transitioned skyhouseconsulting.com to the new server.  I've got
email forwards to the old server set up, so email works, but the web
based interface won't work for a little while.

I've been working on playing with servers for the last couple weeks, but
now I'm interested in jumping back into VObject.  I may want to move the
svn repository (this time we won't lose any changes, I'll just switch us
to using WebDAV instead of ssh for access).

If folks will post a quick test message to the list (cc:ing me), that
would be helpful.

Sincerely,
Jeffrey