[Vobject] ==SPAM== Re: Reviving vobject maintainership

Jeffrey Harris jeffrey at ic.org
Wed Jan 28 11:07:37 CST 2015

Hi Tobias,

I have access to skyhouseconsulting.com, we can certainly point the original homepage elsewhere.

I support a github home. I think it could make sense to move to a new mailing list, if github provides them.

Moving off the defunct OSAF bugzilla would also make sense.

Basically, at this point I'd like to see the new homepage, browse it for a minute to make sure it seems reasonable, then transfer whatever's needed.

Jeffrey