[Vobject] SF Project Created For Python-Vobject

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Apr 20 09:24:50 CDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-04-16 at 15:22 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> I have created a SourceForge project and imported the GitHub code from
> adieu/vobject
>    <https://sourceforge.net/projects/pythonvobject/>

Code has been switched to an import from
https://github.com/tBaxter/vobject

Also the mailing list has been provisioned

Please join over there.  The current code is [I believe so far] much
improved over the old SVN code, and there hasn't been an vobject release
since 2009-02-27.  I'd like to see a new package up on PyPI in the near
future.   Please join new list so we can discuss getting to a new
release.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam at whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383