[Vobject] python-vobject: python3 branch

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Sep 15 05:46:45 CDT 2014

On Fri, 2014-09-12 at 18:07 +0200, chrysn wrote:
> hello vobject developers, users and packagers,
> following my bug report on [1], i have ported vobject to python3, it now
> passes all the unit tests (on which it was attempted to keep chanes
> minimal).

Excellent!  This is great news.  vobject [I believe] was the only
non-python-3 dependency for my primary project.

> if there is anybody still maintaining this project, please consider
> accepting my python3 branch. otherwise, this would be a good occasion
> for the package users and downstreams to think of whether we want to
> organize im some way to keep the project alive.

I've been tempted to take over the project and create a SourceForge
project.

There is some general work that needs to be done on vobject.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam at whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383