[Vobject] Interest in taking over a vCard project?

Roberto Aguilar roberto.c.aguilar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 18:27:04 CST 2012

Hello everyone,

A couple years ago I put together ThisVC, a small service to
electronically share business card information.  This included the
ability to download a vCard, which was implemented using VObject.
Here is an example of a contact within the service:

https://this.vc/roberto

I am no longer able to dedicate time into maintaining the project and
am emailing to see if anybody would be interested in taking it over.
The transition would include source code, domains, and any users that
would opt-in to transferring over to new ownership.

If you're interested, please contact me at: roberto.c.aguilar at gmail.com

Thanks and Happy New Year!
-Roberto.