[Vobject] Timezone Problems -- PLEASE HELP!

Keyton Weissinger keyton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 22:30:34 CDT 2009

Hi Jeffrey!

Thanks VERY much for taking time to help me. Seeing it in black-and-white I
see the problem now. Thank you.

That said, I have already taken your advice on moving to PyTZ. I just needed
more capability than the python.org example TZInfo gave me.

In any event, thank you very much for taking time. I really appreciate it.

And thanks again for this very valuable library!

I'm pretty new to the world of iCalendar. Quick question for you:

Can I use VObject to create the contents of a meeting-request email that
would could be sent to an Outlook or Google Calendar user? I assume so but
haven't gotten to that yet.

By the way, my site Schoolicity (a school management site that just recently
went live -- https://www.schoolicity.com) makes extensive use of your
library (for its calendar sync feature, mostly). If you're looking for
endorsements, feel free to add me to the list.

Take care,
Keyton