[Vobject] [Announcement] vobject 0.7.0 released

Jeffrey Harris jeffrey at osafoundation.org
Wed Jul 16 16:17:58 CDT 2008

Hi Folks,

I'm going to try to remember to start sending out announcements when I
release a new version of vobject.

I've just released vobject 0.7.0.  It includes various bug fixes:

* Allow Outlook's technically illegal use of commas in TZIDs
* Added introspection help for IPython so tab completion works with
   vobject's custom __getattr__
* Made vobjects pickle-able
* Added tolerance for the escaped semi-colons in RRULEs a Ruby iCalendar
   library generates
* Fixed Bug 12245, setting an rrule from a dateutil instance missed
   BYMONTHDAY when the number used is negative

For older changes, see:

http://vobject.skyhouseconsulting.com/history.html

Sincerely,
Jeffrey