[Vobject] hello, vobject plans

Jeffrey Harris jeffrey at skyhouseconsulting.com
Wed Oct 20 13:23:42 CDT 2004

Hi Matt,

> was fooling around a bit, I gues the code is a bit rough yet.

Indeed, rough!  Having people try things like this is very helpful,
thanks for doing it.  This is a relatively recently introduced bug, I'll
fix it today.

Feel free to cc: bugs like this to vobject-bugs at skyhouseconsulting.com,
that's all it takes to put them in the bug tracker, you and the cc: list
will be put on the nosy list to receive updates about the bug.

Sincerely,
Jeffrey