[Vobject] A question about "import registry"

Jeffrey Harris jeffrey at ic.org
Fri Dec 10 10:39:55 CST 2004

Hi Johann,

> I checked-out vobject today to have a look at it but run into these
> "import registry" statements. I tried but could not figure out where
> this module comes from. Can you give me a hint where to look for
> "registry"?

D'oh!  Yesterday I committed a bunch of changes, I forgot to add the new
module registry.py.

A note on the status of the code:  I'm working on it in earnest, as of
today parsing iCalendar works at the proof-of-concept level, parsing a
vevent or a vtimezone gives you the functionality I'm aiming for.  See
tests.py for what IS working.

One thing that definitely ISN'T working is serialization, I'll be
working on that today.

Sincerely,
Jeffrey